Cooking class policies
1. Class registration is on a first-come, first-serve basis
2. All classes are non-refundable and registration cannot be transferred to a different date, but can be transferred to a different individual.
3. Classes include recipe packets, tastings and demonstrations of technique and wine tasting.
4. Classes are approximately two hours in length unless otherwise indicated.
5. On rare occasions, classes may be cancelled due to insufficient enrollment. Upon cancellation, we will contact you by phone and refund your money.
6. Please call 910-457-0801 for more information.
7. Menus for classes are subject to change at the chef’s discretion.
8. Event attendee hereby grants Mr. P’s Bistro permission to use his/her photographic likeness in all forms and media taken before, during, or after the Event for any purpose including but not limited to promoting, advertising, marketing purposes, publishing, for any services or products, or other lawful uses, without compensation. Event attendee and ticket holder waives any right that to inspect or approve the finished recordings.